[DCRM-L] Signature practice with odd leaf number

Kate Moriarty moriarks at slu.edu
Thu Aug 28 08:56:45 MDT 2008

Hi Ken,

This sounds as good as you can get it without access to the sewing. A couple
of suggestions I'd make are give the second pi designation as a superscript
"2" and bracket the "1" of the first signed signature since it's inferred,
to read:

pi4 2pi1 [1]-168 174 chi1 184

In case the superscripts don't make it through email: pi[superscript 4]
[superscript 2]pi1 [1]-16[superscript 8] 17[superscript 4] chi1
18[superscript 4]

-Kate

--
Kate S. Moriarty, MSW, MLS