[DCRM-L] Help with illustration term

Schneider, Nina nschneider at humnet.ucla.edu
Fri Jul 11 12:41:22 MDT 2008

Dorothy:

Did you check the RBMS thesaurus? I think the term "Metamorphic
pictures" could be used.

http://www.rbms.info/committees/bibliographic_standards/controlled_vocab
ularies/genre/tr540.htm

Metamorphic pictures

	Scope Note
	Use for pictures, whether individual or in books, which can be
transformed into one or more other pictures by turning, folding, or
sliding a section.
	Used For
	Harlequinades
<http://www.rbms.info/committees/bibliographic_standards/controlled_voca