[DCRM-L] Term for binding: "Fabricoid"

Auyong, Dorothy dauyong at huntington.org
Fri Mar 7 12:13:40 MST 2008

I knew I could count on this list!  Many thanks.  I'm especially
relieved by the "non-explosive" properties.   Our conservation staff has
enough to worry about. <smile>

I'm assuming the variant spelling "fabricoid" is to avoid trademark
infringements?  I don't think we'll go out of our way just yet to add
this to our list of binding materials of note.

Dorothy Auyong

Principal Rare Book Cataloger

Huntington Library

dauyong at huntington.org