[DCRM-L] Call for MASC topics

Fisher, Sarah sarah.fisher at yale.edu
Tue May 27 14:46:02 MDT 2008

Dear All,

Those of you attending ALA next month, I hope you will plan to attend the MARC for Special Collections (MASC) Discussion Group Sunday morning at 10:30 in the Disneyland Hotel  (DREAMS D). We're in the process of choosing discussion topics and hope you might have some suggestions. Topics so far include: 1) Dealing with concealed editions (i.e. bibliographically identical but with reset type) and 2) pros and cons to using Google books for authority work, search strategies, etc.

Please send topic ideas the email addresses below. We look forward to seeing many of you in Anaheim and L.A.

Best regards,

The Co-conveners of MASC

Sarah Fisher  sarah.fisher at yale.edu<mailto:sarah.fisher at yale.edu>
John Overholt  overholt at fas.harvard.edu<mailto:overholt at fas.harvard.edu>