[DCRM-L] FW: [RDA-L] Statement of International Cataloguing Principles available

Laurence Creider lcreider at lib.NMSU.Edu
Fri Feb 27 13:58:42 MST 2009

Certainly, we should reference the new ICP, but we can still reference
Svenonius, who provided a good deal of the basis for the "General
Principles" and is acknowledge in footnote 4.  But really, I am excited to
see that the ICP have finally moved from draft(s) to approval.

Larry

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009, Deborah J. Leslie wrote:

> Farewell, Paris Principles of 1961; welcome the new, FRBRized
> principles.
>
> I should think the DCRM's still in process will need to make reference
> to this document in the introduction, rather than to Elaine Svenonius'
> book.

Laurence S. Creider
Special Collections Librarian
New Mexico State University