[DCRM-L] Question about NACO.

Oksana K. Linda olinda at umich.edu
Mon Jan 19 09:52:27 MST 2009

Hello:

I have a question about possible joining NACO. I understand that small
libraries are required to contribute at least 100 new or modified records
annually. Is it still so? Currently I'm the only cataloger at the library
and to produce 100 authority records per year is not practical. However, I
feel that it's important for specialized collections such as Clements
Library to be able to invest in authority work. Any chance of my joining
NACO without quota?
I'd appreciate any advice on this matter.
/Oksana.
Oksana Katerine Linda
University of Michigan
William L. Clements Library
 --On Tuesday, September 09, 2008 2:45 PM -0600 Robert Maxwell