[DCRM-L] RBMS Controlled Vocabulary Terms under consideration at ALA Annual

Schneider, Nina nschneider at humnet.ucla.edu
Mon Jul 6 11:28:24 MDT 2009

This message is being cross-posted
------------------------------------

Greetings

Below is the link to the list of terms that are under consideration for
the RBMS Controlled Vocabularies at the ALA Annual Conference in
Chicago.

Everyone is welcome to make comments or suggestions, as well as to
attend the meeting in person. Please note, if you do want to comment and
don't yet have access to the wiki, please send me an email. I will
incorporate all comments received by *Thursday, July 9th.*

Link to terms under discussion:
http://rbmsthesauri.pbworks.com/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=Term%20Rec
ords%20for%20Annual%202009

Link to RBMS CV meeting information: