[DCRM-L] Shelf list card catalog.

Karen Nipps nipps at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 2 09:54:36 MDT 2009

Houghton "closed" its shelf-list in 2006 but staff still relies very,
very heavily on it and many other old card files (including the old
Widener public catalog, available in microform). So much of what made
the card files such useful tools has been lost in recon that until such
time as they are fully converted ( ;-) ) we would never consider
abandoning them!

--
Karen Nipps