[DCRM-L] FW: BRS and rare books/material

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Thu Oct 15 11:21:45 MDT 2009

My comments to Iris Wolley on the current state of the BIBCO Standard Record, since it includes issues important to the rare cataloging community.

Thanks,
Bob

Robert L. Maxwell
Special Collections and Ancient Languages Catalog Librarian
Genre/Form Authorities Librarian
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602