[DCRM-L] Hidden collections survey

Ann Myers amyers at lib.siu.edu
Tue Oct 27 09:08:05 MDT 2009

The server is back up. You can access the survey at
http://neo.lib.siu.edu/limesurvey/index.php?sid=32562&lang=en

I will also note that we have had a number of requests for the results
of this survey. Our ultimate goal is to publish our findings, but we
will share our results on this forum at some point as well.

Thank you for your participation, and if you have any further questions,
please feel free to contact me at amyers at lib.siu.edu.

--Ann Myers

Ann Myers

Special Collections Cataloger