[DCRM-L] prospectuses

Manon Theroux manon.theroux at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 08:28:54 MDT 2009

Other uniform title 6xx/7xx situations that came to mind this morning
as I was walking to work: separately published indexes and
concordances to specific works.

Karen's point about not using 7xx when cataloging works of criticism
is a good one though. Where to draw the line in terms of 7xx related
work access?

-Manon

--
Manon Théroux