[DCRM-L] Solved: Re: Problems with DCRM-L

Laurence Creider lcreider at lib.NMSU.Edu
Fri Apr 23 12:21:11 MDT 2010

Folks,

Thanks to those of you who have responded, especially on list.  Sounds
like the list is working fine, just slow traffic.  The post that went awry
may not have made it to the list for other reasons.
  Larry Creider