[DCRM-L] Early works to 1800

Lawler, Martha Martha.Lawler at lsus.edu
Fri Apr 23 12:33:09 MDT 2010

Bob,

I would definitely think we should continue use of the term and I would
like to see its use expanded.  It would be of help to individuals who
are especially interested in works from that time period and that would
be a quick way of finding those.

Hope this helps.  Thanks for asking for our input.

Martha