[DCRM-L] BYU's 1st RDA/DCRMB record

Bryan, Anna abry at loc.gov
Fri Aug 27 07:10:40 MDT 2010

Surely an age question plus a few examples, both easy and complex, should give us some idea if what we are worried about is really a problem for the rest of the world.  Right now, we're all just talking to each other.

Would someone be willing to do this?  See http://www.surveymonkey.com/.  I cannot, we are forbidden to download software on our work computers. Have it open for a couple of weeks.  Academe is coming back to their offices.  Again, I'm sure we can present a far more convincing case for an exception for rare books if we can actually present some evidence.

Anna Bryan
Sr. Cataloger
Rare Materials Section
Library of Congress