[DCRM-L] Call no. flags

Ryan ryan.hildebrand at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 12 09:03:32 MST 2010

Thanks for all the replies. We use a system similar to that described by
Deborah, but we print 4 flags at a time on "Rare Book ID Strips" purchased
through Gaylord (8-1/2 x 11 acid-free, buffered Permalife 80 lb. paper;
micro-perforated sheets). These are not necessarily inexpensive and minor
irritations arise when one doesn't need to print flags in a multiple of 4.
I'm drawn to a system like Nina describes and will likely explore this.

Thanks,

Ryan