[DCRM-L] Going from Core-Level to BIBCO Standard Record in DCRM(G)

Manon Theroux manon.theroux at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 20:56:55 MST 2010

I think you've got it right, Erin.

Though I'm not a BIBCO cataloger...

Also, I think core-level records can still be created by anyone - the
MARC21 definition simply says "Less-than-full but greater-than-minimal
level cataloging record that meets core record standards for
completeness" and is not tied to the former PCC standard - but I'm not
sure which "core record standard" the records would be conforming to.

-Manon

--
Manon Theroux
Head of Technical Services