[DCRM-L] Going from Core-Level to BIBCO Standard Record inDCRM(G)

Sotelo, Aislinn asotelo at ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 30 13:32:12 MST 2010

Yes, I was about to chime in about including Becky Culbertson in on the conversation as well. And for what it's worth, though we're not a BIBCO library, we are adopting the BSRs as our core records, for all material types, just not coding the 042. We are using it as a floor though in a lot of cases and still following our local editing procedures.

Aislinn Sotelo

Special Collections Cataloger, UC San Diego Libraries | * 858-534-6766 | * asotelo at ucsd.edu<mailto:asotelo at ucsd.edu>