[DCRM-L] (no subject)

Rettberg, Dan drettberg at huc.edu
Tue Sep 28 09:52:06 MDT 2010

We recently received as a gift at the Klau Library a copy of what can
only be one of a handful of books prepared by the author/editor for
sending to publishers for their consideration. So far as I know no
publisher has yet accepted the book, and, of course even if this occurs,
the results will be something different from what we have. It is a
Passover Haggadah with the author/editor's own commentary. The item
appears to have been done with a computer program and "photoshopped". It
includes many illustrations as well as the complete reprint of a book
printed originally in 1901. Can anyone suggest what an appropriate
bibliographical term for such a piece may be?

Thanks much.

Daniel J. Rettberg, Ph.D.

Rare Book and Manuscript Bibliographer

Klau Library

Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion

3101 Clifton Avenue

Cincinnati, OH 45220-2488

drettberg at huc.edu