[DCRM-L] Australian cities in field 752

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Tue Dec 6 12:48:34 MST 2011

I vote for

752 Australia ‡b Victoria ‡d Melbourne.

It’s consistent with the way you (and we) treat other countries such as the U.S. and not dependent on the vagaries of LC subject subdivision practice.

Robert L. Maxwell
Special Collections and Ancient Languages Catalog Librarian
Genre/Form Authorities Librarian
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602