[DCRM-L] DPC: Omission of names in statements of responsibility (DCRM 1E5)

Manon Theroux manon.theroux at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 10:37:13 MST 2011

I heartily support the proposed change!

Two questions:

1) DCRM(B) 4C6.2 has "supply after it in square brackets" rather than
"supply in square brackets" (with the "it" meaning the mark of
omission). Should 1E5 read the same? I think so.

2) Should we add 1E5 to the list of examples of exceptional rules in
0F1.2? (these are rules in areas 1,2,4, and 6 for which we do not
prefer the language and script of the other information in the area).
I'd like to.

Manon

--
Manon Théroux