[DCRM-L] Fwd: question about dcrm (B) rule 7b9 signatures

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Thu Jun 2 07:35:55 MDT 2011

I may have steered her wrong, in a separate communication, by suggesting the
use of the caret/spacing circumflex ^, as we often do in our own
communication, and as mathematicians sometimes do to indicate
exponentiation. That's wrong in context, though it might be preferable,
since it isn't language-specific--but RDA has put paid to that consideration
anyway.

Sorry - my bad...

RICHARD NOBLE : RARE BOOKS CATALOGER : JOHN HAY LIBRARY : BROWN UNIVERSITY
PROVIDENCE, RI 02912 : 401-863-1187/FAX 863-3384 : RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU