[DCRM-L] FW: OCLC Form/Genre Revisions and Pending RBMS Thesaurus Work?

Whittaker, Beth M bethwhittaker at ku.edu
Thu May 26 13:26:38 MDT 2011

When I was thesauri editor, I did begin discussing incorporating the RBMS thesauri into the Terminologies project. I can't recall what the obstacles were, and of course all that correspondence is now inaccessible due to my email switch, but we certainly did begin to try!  :)

Beth

Beth M. Whittaker
Head of Spencer Research Library
Editor, RBM: A Journal of Rare Books, Manuscripts, and Cultural Heritage
The University of Kansas Libraries
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence, KS 66045-7616
785-864-4275