[DCRM-L] (B3) 1D5: Latin alternative title?

Lenore Rouse rouse at cua.edu
Mon Oct 17 06:40:53 MDT 2011

  OK I take back my earlier view on this. I think John is right, but 9
times out of 10 "seu" does introduce an alternative title. Not sure what
this example was meant to illustrate but another example might be more
helpful.

--
Lenore M. Rouse
Curator, Rare Books and Special Collections

PHONE: 202 319-5090
FAX: 202 319-4735
E-MAIL: rouse at cua.edu