[DCRM-L] Fwd: DPC: Clarify and simplify wording in 4C10

Mon Oct 17 18:42:44 MDT 2011

I'm ok with that.

-----Original Message-----
From: dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu [mailto:dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu] On
Behalf Of Carpenter, Jane
Sent: Monday, 17 October, 2011 19:35
To: DCRM Revision Group List
Subject: Re: [DCRM-L] Fwd: DPC: Clarify and simplify wording in 4C10

Dear Colleagues,
I'm in agreement with Manon and Stephen that we leave the original
wording of 4C10 intact. We've promised LC an updated version of DCRMB
which incorporates only those DCRMB rule changes that have already been
proposed and approved, and given the time pressure, I think we should do
just that.  New changes can be proposed at Midwinter or online over the
next months, and discussed with greater deliberation.

Jane C.