[DCRM-L] FFSD for pre-1800 sermons

silvanan at mptek.net silvanan at mptek.net
Wed Apr 25 14:02:45 MDT 2012

Hello there,
Just curious as to what the prescribed (or preferred) practice is in
applying the FFSD Early works to 1800 to the SH Sermons, [Language].
Still not sure if one can legitimately add 17th, 18th, 19th [etc.]
century, (as is authorized under Sermons, English) to language sermons
not already specifically authorized. Headings and practice in different
library catalogs seem to widely vary and I'm really tired of constantly
wrestling with the decision whether to apply #th century or EW to 1800
under this SH, so please let me know what rule or practice you apply.

Thanks,
Silvana