[DCRM-L] Relationship designators

Margaret F Nichols mnr1 at cornell.edu
Fri Aug 3 15:11:02 MDT 2012

That makes sense to me. Would there ever be a situation where we as the special collections community vehemently disagree with an RDA relationship designator or feel strongly that our (different) term for the same relationship is the better term? Would we diverge then, but only then?

Margaret

Margaret F. Nichols
Rare Materials Cataloging Coordinator
Cataloging & Metadata Services in RMC