[DCRM-L] Third printing

Thu Mar 1 12:07:54 MST 2012

The "third printing, with corrections" of DCRM(B) has now finally arrived at the CDS offices. The changes are not substantive, but we'll need to think of a way to present them concisely for those using the 1st & 2nd printings. When we did the second printing, I gave CDS the PDF's of replacement pages only, which made it easy to post for downloading. For this printing, I re-submitted the entire text, which makes the task of isolating the changes a little more challenging.

A slightly messy but record of the planned changes are available here:  http://wikis.ala.org/acrl/index.php/DCRM_Editorial_Guidelines I am still in the process of editing the page for B3. I did notice that some of the changes did not get into the Cataloger's Desktop version. Now that I have the print copy in hand, I will carefully compare both against the editorial guidelines and submit corrections to CD.

Deborah J. Leslie, M.A., M.L.S. | Head of Cataloging, Folger Shakespeare Library
djleslie at folger.edu<mailto:djleslie at folger.edu> | 202.675-0369 | www.folger.edu