[DCRM-L] DCRM editorial question: Spacing (0G4) vs. Initials (0G10)

Laurence Creider lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu
Fri Mar 16 14:39:32 MDT 2012

I like the suggestion as well.  I would suggest, however, that the comment
period always be 2 weeks, because people tend to disappear for a while.
For example, next week our 9-month faculty are all on spring break.
Another option might be to have a comment period lasting 7 days but over
portions of two weeks, say Wednesday through the following Tuesday.

Larry

--
Laurence S. Creider
Interim Head,