[DCRM-L] My "vote" RE: DPC: Unite area 0 rules for spacing under 0G4

Fletcher, Jain jfletchr at library.ucla.edu
Sun Mar 25 14:16:50 MDT 2012

Hello,
   This is such a sensible solution, not only to incorporate the text of 0G10 into 0G4, but also using its heading as the label for the rules under 0G4.4. The editors of DCRM(M) have mentioned the unusual placement of these two rules more than once, but we did not go so far as to consider suggesting that it be changed. (Good for Erin--and many thanks--for figuring this out so well and making the change so clear.)  I just now had a chance to read through this issue, so have not discussed this (yet) with my team, but I hope they are reading this and agreeing that it works much better with the suggested change.
   I have been finalizing the 5B draft of DCRM (Music) and this could not have come at a better time. I am tempted to go ahead and just make the move now, without waiting for the official sanction. (I'll see how the timing goes...)
                                                         Thanks again, Jain

Jain Fletcher
Principal Cataloger & Head, Cataloging Section
Collection Management Division
Library Special Collections
Young Research Library - UCLA Box 951575
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575
v: (310) 794-4096
f: (310) 206-1864