[DCRM-L] unsigned incunabulum gatherings

Sat May 19 11:41:50 MDT 2012

Agreed; I believe that is the customary usage.

-----Original Message-----
From: dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu [mailto:dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu] On Behalf Of Daryl Green
Sent: Saturday, 19 May, 2012 04:09
To: DCRM Revision Group List
Subject: Re: [DCRM-L] unsigned incunabulum gatherings

Hi Silvana,
I use the term "unsigned" for any work that does not have signatures.

Best,
Daryl

Daryl Green
Acting Rare Books Librarian
Department of Special Collections
Library Annexe
North Haugh
St Andrews
KY16 9WH
Scotland

Tel: 01334 462339
E: speccoll at st-andrews.ac.uk
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/library/specialcollections/
Echoes from the Vault: a blog from the Special Collections of the University of St Andrews

The Department of Special Collections of the University Library has relocated to new premises on the North Haugh and is now open to readers by appointment only. Please contact us on speccoll at st-andrews.ac.uk or 01334-462339 to book a seat in our Reading Room.

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No SC013532