[DCRM-L] FW: New editorial group for BSC

Lapka, Francis francis.lapka at yale.edu
Tue Nov 20 12:44:11 MST 2012

I am pleased to announce that Morag Boyd, Lori Dekydtspotter, Bob Maxwell, Aislinn Sotelo, and Catherine Uecker have agreed to join the new BSC editorial group to begin the process of reorganizing and re‐writing DCRM(B) based on RDA. Before Midwinter we will propose a charge for our group, for the review of the BSC and DCRM communities.

The new group will provide regular updates to the BSC and DCRM communities. In the course of our work, I am certain that we will frequently call upon the collective wisdom of the entire community, including (but not limited to) the editors of other DCRM modules, published and unpublished.

Best,
Francis

Francis Lapka, Catalog Librarian
Yale Center for British Art, Department of Rare Books and Manuscripts
1080 Chapel Street, PO Box 208280, New Haven, CT  06520
203.432.9672    francis.lapka at yale.edu<mailto:francis.lapka at yale.edu>