[DCRM-L] T.p. verso, unabbreviated

JOHN LANCASTER jjlancaster at me.com
Fri Nov 30 08:06:35 MST 2012

My first suggestion is to distinguish between leaves and pages - a page can't have a verso; only a leaf can, despite the widespread (mis-)usage "t.p. verso" and variants thereof.

Beyond that, I don't think it matters much which comes first.  "Verso of title leaf" seems more natural to me, but "Title leaf verso" is equally comprehensible.

John Lancaster