[DCRM-L] Relationship designator question

Randal Brandt rbrandt at library.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 17 10:44:00 MDT 2012

I have encountered many similar items in recent years (mostly 18th cent.
French plays, but still). I have not used relationship designators for
the composer, but rather a note and added author/title entry. E.g.,

500 Without the music.
OR
500 Libretto only; without the music.

700 Composer name. $t Title. $s Libretto.

I'd be happy to find out what others are doing.

Randy

--
Randal Brandt
rbrandt at library.berkeley.edu
http://bancroft.berkeley.edu
"It's hard enough to remember my opinions without
remembering my reasons for them"--The Streets.