[DCRM-L] translation call numbers

silvanan at mptek.net silvanan at mptek.net
Thu Sep 27 14:56:08 MDT 2012

Hello everyone,
I'm about to change a bunch of call numbers on a several translations of
the same work and I want to get this right the first time around. I'm
not sure what to do in the case of different translations of the same
work in the same language. Do I keep the same language cutter for
different translations by different translators? do I alter it somehow
to reflect that they are different tranlations? or are different dates
enough of a distinction?
So one Italian translation call number: S493.C716 1605
another different Italian translation: S493.C7??

any help would be appreciated.
-Silvana