[DCRM-L] Printers' widows

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Tue Aug 27 12:47:48 MDT 2013

Just as a point of interest, this provision came from the LCRIs. It was added to the LCRIs several years ago at the request of the Bibliographic Standards Committee, and written by the Committee.

Bob

Robert L. Maxwell
Head, Special Collections and Formats Catalog Dept.
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602
(801)422-5568