[DCRM-L] 510 Springer

Joe A Springer joeas at goshen.edu
Fri Dec 6 10:28:22 MST 2013

Nina is correct that "Springer" is used in many OCLC records instead of Springer & Klassen. Mennonite bib.  As part of several NEH grants, our collection engaged in extensive recataloging of Mennonite items and routinely cited that bibliography as "Springer" before Standard Citation Forms had been developed.

Joe Springer, Curator
Mennonite Historical Library
Goshen College
1700 S. Main St.