[DCRM-L] Future publication of DCRMs

Laurence S. Creider lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu
Wed Feb 27 15:29:24 MST 2013

I would think that it might be more useful for BSC to do the publishing
rather than LC and, as Margaret(?) suggested, ask LC to link to the
material from Cataloger's Desktop.  Asking LC for permission to distribute
for free something we publish just does not make sense.  If CDS is not
willing to make the links, I'm sure we will cope somehow.

Larry
--
Laurence S. Creider
Interim Head