[DCRM-L] Consulting the RBMS Pubs Committee

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Thu Feb 28 08:20:07 MST 2013

My experience as chair of the Exhibition Awards Committee was also a far
better one than it might have been thanks to the Publications Committee,
which at that time revised its brief with respect to other committees as
that of facilitating publication of content that they generate. The idea
was to concentrate expertise where it belonged: *what* to get out there,
and what desirable things one might be able to do with it, from such
committees as EAC and BSC; *how* to do it beiong the provionce of
Publications. It worked a charm.

RICHARD NOBLE : RARE MATERIALS CATALOGUER : JOHN HAY LIBRARY
BROWN UNIVERSITY  :  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  :  401-863-1187
RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:28 PM, Laurence S. Creider <lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu