[DCRM-L] separate bib record or not?

silvanan at mptek.net silvanan at mptek.net
Thu Jan 10 12:05:12 MST 2013

hello there,
I am cataloging a 1932 gov issued pamphlet on state parks, not "rare"
rare, but special collections material. I have two 1932 issues, same
text, pictures, pagination, wrapper covers, etc. Only real differences
is different type and setting of type, and different listed board
members at the beginning. Also one issue has "New Jersey state parks" as
the cover title and the other has "New Jersey state parks 1932." Other
than that, no real differences in content. For the material, I think one
record with variant type/typesettings noted would be acceptable, but I'm
not %100 sure.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Silvana