[DCRM-L] Sammelband, Omnibus, Nonce

Lenore Rouse rouse at cua.edu
Thu Jan 17 05:39:43 MST 2013

Having learned the meaning of Sammelband I have no problem with
retaining the usage as Carter defines it.

And while I liked the alternative "composite volume" at first hearing,
I'm increasingly concerned that it could easily be confused with a
"made-up" or "sophisticated" volume.

Lenore

--
Lenore Rouse, Curator