[DCRM-L] call for volunteers

Marcia Barrett barrett at ucsc.edu
Mon Nov 18 18:52:59 MST 2013

The BSC Standard Citation Forms Revision Team is seeking volunteers to
review the text portion of the upcoming 3rd edition of *Standard Citation
Forms for Rare Materials Cataloging*.  Volunteers will be looking for
typographical errors, as well as reading for clarity, making sure that the
text follows a logical progression, and that examples are appropriate and
illustrative.

The team has revised over 800 citation forms for the new edition.   We will
hold a public hearing at Midwinter on Sunday afternoon from 1:00 to 2:30.

You will find the text at the top of our wiki under “Documents for Close
Reading.”   The wiki address is http://scfrevision.pbworks.com.

If you would like to be added to the workspace so you can make comments
there, please let me know.   We will welcome comments via email as well (
barrett at ucsc.edu).  I will be happy to send interested parties a PDF of the
text.

Thank you,
Marcia