[DCRM-L] Signatures printed on final versos

Thu Oct 24 23:09:57 MDT 2013

Nope.

From: dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu [mailto:dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu] On Behalf Of Noble, Richard
Sent: Thursday, 24 October, 2013 10:39
To: DCRM Revision Group List
Subject: [DCRM-L] Signatures printed on final versos

I've run into an eccentric phenomenon. In a couple of books printed in Monrovia, Liberia in the late 1850s the signatures (one per gathering) are printed on the final verso of the gathering. One has the imprint of Gaston Killian, the other of the Liberia Herald Office, and I'm guessing that the latter must be Killian's work as well.

Has anyone else encountered this, ever?

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br<mailto:RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu<http://own.edu>>