[DCRM-L] Informal announcement: DCRM(G) is published!

Carpenter, Jane jfcarpenter at library.ucla.edu
Tue Sep 10 18:57:45 MDT 2013

Erin,
I'd like to add my congratulations and thanks to you and your team--Ellen, James, Mary, Lenore, Joe, and Helena--for DCRM(Graphics), an important and much-need cataloging tool, and a valuable contribution to the profession.  So much knowledge, expertise, time, and energy went into this project--Congratulations to you all on a job well done!

Jane Carpenter