[DCRM-L] Usage poll

Laurence S. Creider lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu
Mon Sep 16 22:11:06 MDT 2013

Deborah,
FWIW, I would use bibliographic record, but between the two choices, I
would use catalog record, like a catalog card.  I would think that a
cataloging record is a record of cataloging activity.  In a reverse way, I
always preferred cataloging department to catalog department, the
department where we did cataloging and made catalog records rather than
the place where we housed (or shipped) catalogs.

Larry
--
Laurence S. Creider
Head, Archives and Special Collections Dept.
lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu