[DCRM-L] Informal announcement: DCRM(G) is published!

Erin Blake EBlake at FOLGER.edu
Fri Sep 27 15:14:14 MDT 2013

Funny you should mention it! When I saw that "dcrmg" wasn't on the September list, I emailed NDMSO to ask what was up. A nice "thank you for the reminder" message arrived almost simultaneously with your post to DCRM-L.

The message ended with "we will announce the code and add it to the online list soon."

Erin.

From: dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu [mailto:dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu] On Behalf Of Sotelo, Aislinn
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 4:15 PM
To: DCRM Users' Group
Subject: Re: [DCRM-L] Informal announcement: DCRM(G) is published!

Hi Erin,

So glad to have this! Congratulations to everyone who made this happen!

Do you have a better idea now of when the MARC Standards Office is going to approve "dcrmg" for use in the 040 $e? One of our catalogers has cataloged according to DCRM(G), but we can't code it as such yet.

Thanks!

Aislinn

Aislinn Sotelo

Head, Special Collections Technical Services | The Library | UC San Diego | * 858-534-6766 | * asotelo at ucsd.edu<mailto:asotelo at ucsd.edu>