[DCRM-L] subscribers notes

Mon Feb 10 09:24:02 MST 2014

Probably where you'd put other contents notes like half-titles and indexes--at the end.

-----Original Message-----
From: dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu [mailto:dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu] On Behalf Of silvanan at mptek.net
Sent: Friday, 07 February 2014 14:11
To: DCRM-L
Subject: [DCRM-L] subscribers notes

Hello all,
I was hoping someone could tell me where (order-wise) in a record you would place a general note on subscribers or subscription lists. I try to be consistent with note order and I'm never sure where to place these. With publication info? Contents? Of course, records I've looked at have it all over the place. So, any input on rules or practice (prescribed or otherwise) would be appreciated.

Thanks
-Silvana