[DCRM-L] invitation to comment: Curator rel. designator

Schneider, Nina nschneider at humnet.ucla.edu
Thu Jul 17 17:40:08 MDT 2014

It's possible that a curator of an exhibition be named in an exhibition catalog and someone/something else be considered the main entry. If it's an exhibition catalog put out by a library, you'd also want to include the name of the person that curated the exhibition. Here's an example (for the day we actually manifest this thing):

110 2_ William Andrews Clark Memorial Library.
245 10 : Bibliology and Bibliography from the Viewpoint of the Pig or, How to Describe a Squealer / $cBibliology curated by Nina Schneider; bibliography curated by Rebecca Fenning Marschall.
260 __ Los Angeles: $b [TBD], $c 2015.
700 1_ Schneider, Nina, $e curator.
700 1_ Marschall, Rebecca Fenning, $e curator.