[DCRM-L] Page, Leaf and Sheet again

Lapka, Francis francis.lapka at yale.edu
Wed Mar 26 12:52:42 MDT 2014

Kathie Coblentz posted the following message to the RDA-L list early this month (where it received no replies), and I think it merits re-posting here. As Kathie notes, RDA's revised definition for 'leaf' is still not entirely satisfactory. Kathie usefully proposes a new definition for 'leaf' and an additional guideline at RDA 3.4.5.20.

If members of this list are in agreement with Kathie's suggestions, I would be happy to bring this forward to CC:DA as a revision proposal.

Best,
Francis
RBMS Liaison to CC:DA