[DCRM-L] Publication (etc.) statements -- BL proposal

Allison Jai O'Dell ajodell at gmail.com
Fri May 16 12:56:37 MDT 2014

Two words: Love it.  Ditto Richard's first sentence.  The proposal
eradicates our complicated system of noting when elements have been
inverted or shifted in transcription vs. on the resource.  It saves the
cataloger time, makes identification more straightforward, and greatly
improves collocation.

Allison Jai O'Dell