[DCRM-L] help with note for signature oddity

JOHN LANCASTER jjlancaster at me.com
Wed Oct 22 08:18:48 MDT 2014

You beat me to it, Richard, on the explanation - though the binder would still have to work backwards from the usual order of gatherings to end up with the correct sequence.

In fact the 1727 edition is T153833, with the language incorrectly coded (as with some other Arabic works) - and an inconsistent pair of notes about the signatures (perhaps Patrick can correct that).

John Lancaster